VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
With 2018 revenues of $8.97 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 23,000 employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what's next in IT? To learn more, please visit our website.
What Is It?
The Professional Services Organization influences the success of each VMware implementation. We ensure that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution.
The Associate Consultant is a junior-level technology specialist, providing guidance and implementation of use cases into high-quality solutions for Enterprise customers. You will work with more senior members of the team to enhance your job knowledge and skillset on the road to become a Subject Matter Expert.
VMware Professional Services is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware pre-sales architects, engineers, product management and support staff.
- Contribute to low-level designs and drive adoption of VMware solutions.
- Develop use cases into high-quality solutions in your specialist area
- Stay within the scope of the contracted work and meet project deadlines. Take ownership and accountability for individual deliverables.
- Discusses project matters with Project Managers and senior members of your team.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product line and advanced level knowledge of your specialist area
What We Want From You
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey.
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well and provide ideas, concepts and accurate information to customers in a pro-active, clear and concise way.
- Recent graduate who graduated within 12 months before program start date (March 2020)
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia to apply for this position (i.e. Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident)
Why Choose VMware?
- Make an impact on your career path; grow professionally and personally by accessing our in-house learning & development opportunities & education assistance program.
- Voice your creative solutions to new and existing problems and watch them become initiatives.
- Thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis reflects our values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with performance-based bonuses and increases, a generous benefits package that really takes care of your needs and unexpected perks that make working here fun!
Apply Now - Let's shape the future of what's next together.